Politecnico Università di Milano:
Giurati Sports Center
The project of a customized access control system integrated with the information systems already in use
The project : making access points of the Giurati Sports Center more punctual and accessible to everyone, including the disabled, and have automated control of the activities and people in the building in real time.
These were the requirements the Università Politecnico di Milano approached our company with, asking us to rebuild and implement the access control system.
Inside the historic facility in the heart of Città Studi, recently opened in its new look, courses and sports activities take place every day, but not only: the facility often hosts international events . Not only students, but also people from outside the university come around.
A management software had to take into account all these aspects and at the same time be able to integrate with the information systems already in place.
The client asked for a complete solution for access control at the same time allowing the identification and access registration of external persons.
In case of larger sites, the need was to have a solution suitable for outdoor spaces as well and in line with the aesthetics and the historical value of the buildings.
We combined a selection of hardware products – turnstiles, gates, readers and outdoor barriers – with customized management software integrated with the university system presenting the following functions:
- registration and subscription management
- documents and medical certificates checking
- medical appointments booking
- automatic creation of insurance with a contracted provider
- integration with the PagoPA system
- tournaments and championships managment with registration fees, games management, scoreboards, teams, rounds, etc.
- course management
- advanced formulas for courses/subscriptions
- advanced coupon management
- indoor fields booking: football, rugby, basketball, athletics track with maximum capacity, customized timetables and prices for members but also for “Outsiders”
- management of activities and access control of affiliated centers on the territory in Milan, Lecco and Como
- access control system with turnstiles
- badge printing and encoding management
- accounting and sales register management
- advanced statistical reports
- email automation for users and external individuals
- newsletter management
Now, the Politecnico has a complete software solution enabling an automated management of activities, even the most complex ones, related to the world of sports.
La scelta dei prodotti
I Software GoPlanner Access e GoPlanner Visitatori, forniti in cloud, sono stati abbinati ad una selezione accurata di prodotti hardware.
Di seguito nel dettaglio l’elenco dei prodotti scelti:
Need a custom solution?
Ask our experts, they are here to support you.