Politecnico Università di Milano:
Giurati Sports Center
The project of a customized access control system integrated with the information systems already in use
Project : making access points of the Giurati Sports Center more punctual and accessible to everyone, including the disabled, and have automated control of the activities and people in the building in real time.
These were the requirements the Università Politecnico di Milano approached our company with, asking us to rebuild and implement the access control system.
Inside the historic facility in the heart of Città Studi, recently opened in its new look, courses and sports activities take place every day, but not only: the facility often hosts events of international significance. Not only students, but also people from outside the university gravitate to it.
A management software had to take into account all these aspects and at the same time be able to integrate with the information systems already in place.
The client asked for a comprehensive solution for access control and at the same time allowing the identification and registration of access of external persons as well.
In the case of some larger locations, the need was to have a solution suitable for outdoor spaces as well and in line with the aesthetic and storco value of the buildings.
We combined a selection of hardware products – turnstiles, gates, readers and outdoor barriers – with customized management software integrated with the university system with the following functions:
- registration and subscription management
- verification of documents and medical certificates
- booking medical appointments
- automatic creation of insurance with a contracted provider
- integration with the PagoPA system
- management of tournaments and championships with registration fees, match management, scoreboards, teams, rounds, etc.
- course management
- advanced formulas for courses/subscriptions
- advanced coupon management
- booking of indoor fields: football, rugby, basketball, athletics track with maximum capacity, schedules and prices customized for members but also for “Outsiders”
- management of activities and access control of affiliated centers on the territory in Milan, Lecco and Como
- access control system with turnstiles
- management of badge printing and encoding
- accounting and sales register management
- advanced statistical reports
- email automation for users and external individuals
- newsletter management
Now, the Politecnico has a complete software solution that allows for automated management of activities, even the most complex ones, related to the world of sports.
La scelta dei prodotti
I Software GoPlanner Access e GoPlanner Visitatori, forniti in cloud, sono stati abbinati ad una selezione accurata di prodotti hardware.
Di seguito nel dettaglio l’elenco dei prodotti scelti:
Need a custom solution?
Ask our experts, they are here to support you.