Infordata Sistemi Srl
Strada per Vienna 55/1 34151
Data Subjects: Website visitors.
Infordata Sistemi Srl, as the Data Controller of your personal data, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter ‘GDPR,’ hereby informs you that the said regulation provides for the protection of data subjects concerning the processing of personal data, and such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and the protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Processing purposes: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations:
- Technical and Functional Access to the Website, with no data being retained after the browser is closed.
- Advanced Navigation or personalized content management purposes.
- Statistical and browsing analysis purposes.
The processing of data necessary for the performance of such obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship, and their provision is mandatory to achieve the purposes mentioned above. The Data Controller also informs you that any non-communication or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information may result in the impossibility of ensuring the adequacy of the processing itself.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
Providing data for the above purposes is optional for you, and your refusal to process data will not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing itself.
Processing methods: Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By electronic computers using third-party-managed software systems.
- By electronic computers using software systems managed or programmed directly.
- Temporary anonymous processing.
Each processing takes place in accordance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the security measures provided for therein.
Communication: Your data will only be communicated to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the necessary services for the proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Programmers and Analysts.
- Commercial and Marketing Management.
- Service Desk.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Storage period: We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes, and minimization of data, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the storage period of your personal data is:
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the performance and fulfillment of contractual purposes.
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – differs significantly from one another, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser’s guide. For an overview of the actions for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt-out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies but stops the use and collection of some data by such companies.
For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
Controller: The Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Infordata Sistemi Srl (Strada per Vienna 55/1, 34151 Trieste (TS); email: email@example.com; phone: 040367189; VAT number: 00933570327) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, and opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general, you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Data Subject Rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors, and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification, or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the portability of data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.